Construction Manager, Supervision, Facility, Special Projects [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: Projekteringsingenjör, bygg och anläggning
Arbetsgivare: T-Konstruktion AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-04-09
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Projekteringsingenjör, bygg och anläggning
We are currently looking for a project Construction Manager in Luleå
Civil Engineering/Master Degree in Project Management, Electrical Engineering with +15 years of experience with international experience.
Certified Project Management Professional PMP®.
CompEx certificate – Ex 01 – Preparation and installation of Ex’d’, ‘n’, ‘e’ and ‘p’ electrical equipment, Ex02 – Maintenance and Inspection of Ex’d’, ‘n’, ‘e’ and ‘p’ electrical equipment, Ex03 – Preparation and installation of Ex’i’ equipment and systems and Ex04 – Maintenance and Inspection of Ex’i’ equipment and systems
Job Description – Construction Manager
To Manage Construction teams on each of the Titan Konstruktion’s international projects in Sweden including provision of full support to Operations Manager, Project Teams & Commercial Manager on all Contracts and construction related functions including, but not limited to the following:
· Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
· Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
· Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
· Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
· Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
· Meet contractual conditions of performance
· Review the work progress on daily basis
· Ensure compliance with Contract Program/Schedule
· Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
· Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
· Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
· Annalise, manage and mitigate risks
· Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
· Nurture and maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants
· Ensure that all contracts are administered correctly, inclusive of notices and contractual letters where required to mitigate risk to Titan Konstruktion.
· Good communication skills at all levels, internal and external
· All other duties associated with the role of Construction Manager
We are looking for you who have completed Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 15 years of work experience. Previous leadership experience and personnel responsibilities are a requirement. Experience from our industry or related industries is an advantage.
You have documented and / or good references of work with personnel management, planning and logistics. You are a daily IT user with good knowledge of the Office package and have an easy time learning new systems.
You have to be familiar with the international codes, standards, regulations & procedures, quality, cost and safety. We require excellent time and project management skills and the ability to analyse, manage, and mitigate risks.
In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
You have to be ready to move to Luleå immediately.
We will attach great importance to personal suitability