Embedded Developer Doro, Kalix [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: Mjukvaruutvecklare
Arbetsgivare: Doro Care Trygghetsjour AB
Arbetets ort: Kalix, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-05-06
At Doro, we are dedicated to helping seniors live a better life. We care about the seniors – they are our heroes. Everyone should have the opportunity to live a fulfilling life without compromises. We want to make aging an independent, secure, and rich part of life.
Our wide portfolio of security and care solutions digitally connect generations and provide solutions for independent living, both inside and outside the home. Doro is the market leader in social alarms in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom and the global market leader in mobile phones for seniors.
Want to join us? We're looking for an embedded developer who shares our passion. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you!
The position as embedded developer allows you to work in a small software organization, in an international environment where using innovative technology to help seniors is our core business. At Doro, we strive for work-life balance, to give you a dynamic workplace where you can continue to develop your skills in a team where we co-operate and support each other.
You will work from our spacious office in Kalix where we are around 30 colleagues. However, during the pandemic, we mostly work from home and do most of our meetings over Teams.
About the position
Doro Care R&D Kalix is a small software & hardware organization with about 10 people, so you will probably get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you will likely work on:
• Embedded C development
• Sometimes interact with our customers and troubleshoot and assist them with any issues they may have
• Be an ambassador for your passions, no matter if that is feature testing, programming, agile processes, hiking or snowmobile excursions
• Collaborate with colleagues to create and maintain features in our services
Are you the one?
Below is a list of the knowledge and personality traits that we think could help you succeed as an embedded developer at Doro. We totally understand that not all of them will be a perfect match for you, they really are just a list of things we hope for.
• Eager to learn. Honestly, this one is the only one that is non-negotiable. We are convinced that if we can find the right person for our team, and that person is willing to learn, good things will happen.
• Getting stuff done and think independently about priorities and the bigger picture of what we are doing
• Share knowledge with colleagues
• Improve how we work
• Create and improve on existing documentation
• Being active in making sure that our test suite, tooling, and processes are continuously improving
If you are experienced in one of the following, we will be satisfied. If you have experience from more than one of the things on the list, we will be very excited. Not even the people who already work here have experience from all of the following:
• Linux and Linux development
• Assembler, Phyton, C++, C#
• Platform thinking and designing for reusable components across products
• Continuous Integration
• Network protocols like SIP, IP, TLS, HTTPS e t c
• Development of IoT products connected to a managed service platform
• In device diagnostic of embedded products
• Secure development in an agile high pace environment
• Done some basic hardware design
If you want to work with embedded development in an all-around role, perfect! If you want to specialize in one area, that is great too! Your responsibilities will grow to match what you are good at. Just as we try to employ an agile process when we develop our products, we want our people to be agile too. So, if you want to improve your skills in an area that is not currently your expertise, we applaud and encourage that!
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and therefore ask you to send in your CV today!
Doro is a technology company focused on seniors. We develop services and products for seniors to live independent, fulfilling lives. Our wide portfolio of security and care solutions digitally connect generations and provide solutions for independent living, both inside and outside the home. Doro is the market leader in social alarms in Sweden, Norway, and the United Kingdom and the global market leader in mobile phones for seniors. Doro is a Swedish company with headquarters in Malmö and a sales operation in 27 countries. Doro’s shares are quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. The company has app. 1 000 co-workers, and net sales of SEK 2,063 million (EUR 195.4 million) were reported for 2019. www.doro.com/corporate