Head of IT Services to Webhelp Nordic! [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: CIO, Chief Information Officer/IT-chef
Arbetsgivare: Webhelp Sweden AB
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-05-09
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The goal of the work of the Head of Nordic IT Service Delivery is to always deliver high-quality services to end users and a secure and stable infrastructure. This position is a business facing role and it requires that you can understand business needs and establish and manage expectations from the business to secure that IT is able to meet those expectations with a high service level and with quality.
You will also cooperate with our outsourcing partner Ricoh regarding the infrastructure and network.
In this role you will have contacts from other countries daily, both with customers, suppliers and employees in all over Europe, so in addition to Swedish, good knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing is a requirement.
The existing set-up is at a high level with minor needs to do extensive changes. The role will develop IT based on a well working and secure set-up. We are using Microsoft SCCM and AppV for workplace distribution and our infrastructure is at a new Dell and Fortigate platform.
- Personnel responsibility, managing a cross-Regional team of technicians.
- Secure high performing service support processes, including an IT Service Desk, Workplace and infrastructure support based on SOW and SLA.
- Monitor, control, and support IT service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Manage the desktop computing environment to ensure that laptops, PC’s, and other access devices are maintained to high standards of performance and security
- Manage that Security requirements in our internal environment are met
- Work with the IT team to evolve standards for hardware, software, and security in the desktop environment
- Effectively deliver/manage staff including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Our technical environment is Windows server, MS SQL, Azure, AWS, O365.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of the systems and devices used in the assignment.
- Basic understanding of how IP traffic flows from endpoint to Internet.
- Knowledge of standard network typology.
- Experience from IT management roles
- Experience in IT support and IT security
- Experience from ISO 27001 or other IT quality programs
- Project Management experience
TO APPLY :
We will continuously include candidates in the process. We will only consider applications through the link to our application tracking system. Received applications via email will be deleted due to GDPR.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ulrica Lundberg, email@example.com
START: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Stockholm, Piteå, Umeå or Östersund (Webhelp Nordic Offices)
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full time
WORKING HOURS: Flexible during office hours