Quality Specialist [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: Kvalitetsingenjör/-tekniker, elkraft
Arbetsgivare: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Piteå
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-05-14
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will be part of Hitachi Power Grids in Piteå. We are a global leader in the field of composites for transformer insulation serving both internal transformer factories and external customers.
- Assure and control quality by using system and tools.
- Lead a cross-functional forum that drive and support practical problem solving to improve safety, quality and productivity aspects.
- Challenge the teams with customer experience feedback and input to decisions.
- Ensure the implementation of effective internal controls to verify that processes will meet customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Perform audits and quality data analytics.
- Provide quality trainings.
- Live Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering technology, with preferred orientation towards materials technology, chemistry, statistics or similar.
- You have proven experience in production or industrial engineering, whereas other industrial experience is qualifying.
- Background within Lean Six Sigma and experience from using DMAIC or similar methodology is qualifying.
- You are a true team player with a problem-solving oriented and structured mindset.
- You have a strong commitment to drive continuous improvements and take charge to make it happen.
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, as projects and problem solving will be handled cross-functional in the organization.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
More about us
Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply by 14th of May! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Alexander Thulin, +46 107-38 98 33, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Unionen: Per Lidman, +46 107-38 98 66. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Specialist Elias Ströberg, +46 107-38 34 45.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.