Application Consultant SAP IS-U BillingYrke: Applikationskonsult
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-06-20
Do you want to challenge yourself, working with Digitalization, Transformation and Innovation? Are you driven as an individual to contribute to climate change? Power Climate Smarter living - that’s our purpose. We are looking for the brightest minds to make this happen. Start your climate smarter career, come join us at Vattenfall IT!
Vattenfall IT’s goal is to enable Vattenfall to transform into a digital utility company by becoming a core business partner when it comes to innovative and flexible IT solutions, while at the same time ensuring security and stability. We offer a position in a high-performing ambitious team with a focus on using digital technologies to accelerate growth, a stimulating work environment that encourages personal development and to be part of a learning organization.
Your responsibilities as Application Consultant SAP IS-U Billing
As part of our application maintenance team you will provide expertise to ensure that sustainable solutions are designed, developed, implemented and maintained and you will contribute to quality assurance activities to meet business needs.
Key Objectives in the role
- Take responsibility for; continuous dialogue with business stakeholders, daily system monitoring activities, handling and resolving incidents, functional design of error corrections, small assignments and projects.
- Secure that implemented changes fulfill business requirements and are compliant with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies / guidelines.
- Coordinate changes and collaborate with other departments
You are an proactive, self-driven and highly motivated team player who continuously keep yourself up-to-date about the latest changes on invoice formats. You have good collaborative skills and the ability to work independently as well as in various (virtual) teams.
Role model in guiding and mentoring your colleagues to secure long-term competence and continuity within the team comes naturally for you. You also have strong analytical skills and the ability to set the right priorities. In this role it’s important to be able to make accurate cost- and time estimates for changes and a desire to work in a large, multinational and multi-cultural company.
- Experience of system configuration
- Translating business requirements into functional and technical design in close cooperation with business stakeholders and ABAP development team to deliver successfully
- Relevant functional knowledge and experience related to SAP IS-U Billing and Invoice processes, Billing master data, Invoice formats, Invoice layout
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Nice to have:
- Relevant functional knowledge and experience related to SAP IS-U e.g. FI-CA, Incoming- / outgoing payments, Accounts- payable / receivable, Dunning, Metering, Supplier switch, Move-in / -out, Idoc
- Technical knowledge i.e. ABAP developer skills including debugging, Forms, Print workbench
- Functional knowledge of relevant SAP modules e.g. PM, SD, CRM
- Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s degree (MSc) in computer science or equivalent
- Swedish speaking and writing
- Experience with and knowledge of industry frameworks and methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, and ITIL
Location: Flexible location; Luleå, Uppsala, Gothenburg, Malmö, Umeå or Stockholm. Please state your preferred location in your application.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Marie Larsson +46-70 668 21 97. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Malin Malmsten, +46-73 597 73 71.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden are Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). You can reach them via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
We welcome your application no later than the 20th of June 2021. Selection and interviews are held after last application date. We do not accept applications through email.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Since Vattenfall is a part of the Swedish critical infrastructure, many of our services are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates might be subjected to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.