Controller till Hillrom LuleåYrke: Financial controller
Arbetsgivare: Liko AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-06-14
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Financial controller
Do you want to be part of a truly great team and a global organization with good values and a clear purpose? If yes, then you need to read this! We are now looking for a Financial Controller. You will work at our plant in Alvik, Lulea and you report to the Finance Director who is stationed in France. The main mission of the Finance department is to be a strong finance business partner to the plant with a strong sense of support & analytics.
About the position
As Finance controller you will, in close co-operation with the site leadership, be responsible for the day-to-day management of financial planning, analyzing, controlling, and reporting of the operational organization in Luleå. The main responsibilities of the Financial controller are:
- Make sure that the Luleå sites financial processes are aligned with the global processes.
- Lead the financial planning and analyzing for the Luleå site. Prepare and present key financial metrics, balance sheets and material in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial processes.
- Participate in different projects as required such as financial modelling, systems implementation and strategic financial analyzes or process improvement programs.
You will be a key business partner with the sourcing, manufacturing, logistics and product development teams.
At Luleå Site we work according LEAN- principles and our OMS (Operative Management System). We focus on continuous improvements and have a problem-solving culture. We welcome problems, because when we identify problems; we can improve.
What is your background
You have experience of working in finance, preferably in a controlling or financial analyst position.
- Have a Bachelor of science in Finance or Accounting.
- Have 5 years of experience in finance which includes experience from the manufacturing or supply chain industry.
- Experience of working in Financial reporting software and great skills in the Office modules.
- Speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
Who you are
To succeed in this position you need to be able to work self-sufficient, you see what needs to be done and you execute in an effective manner. Integrity, accuracy, and your structured way of working make sure that you deliver with high quality. You are analytical, persevering and do not give up until you find the answer.
You are a good business partner and your communication skills give you the ability to inform on different levels. You are comfortable collaborating with a cross functional team of technical and non-technical team members. You thrive in a global environment and have no problem to connect with people and different cultures. You are a team player and are communicative both in speech and writing.
We offer you a challenge and possibility to personal development in a leading worldwide company in the medical technology industry.
Last day to send in your application is 14th of June. Your application must be in English and include a resumé and cover letter. You apply via Careers | Hillrom or via email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Application Controller".
If you have any questions about the position please contact Linnea Larsson, HR Business Partner, email@example.com.