Field Service TechnicianYrke: Vindkraftstekniker
Arbetsgivare: International General Electric AB
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-08-31
To further consolidate and strengthen our GE Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Sweden we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Technician located in Markbygden (Piteå) (Piteå) or Halmstad in Sweden.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
- Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
- Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
- Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs.
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
- Familiar with MS Office operating system.
- Familiar with PLCs.
- High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
- Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
- Structured worker with technical analytical abilities.
- Fluency in English language, Swedish a plus.
- Prepared to travel Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
- Class B driving license (license for driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer).
- EU Work Permit
Relocation Assistance Provided: No