Factory ControllerYrke: Controller
Arbetsgivare: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Piteå
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-06-22
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
In this exiting role, you will act as a business partner to the factory manager. Support local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within factory/site. Implement effective business decisions by monitoring, analysing, and interpreting financial data to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
You will be part of Hitachi Power Grids in Piteå. We are a global leader in the field of composites for transformer insulation serving both internal transformer factories and external customers.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Oversee the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility.
- Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, build scenarios and recommend actions.
- Keep close contact with relevant managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- Monitor performance and provide insight and analyse to support and guide improved operational decision-making.
- Work with cost structures, productivity, optimization, and capital efficiency.
- Improve of Net Working Capital by monitoring cash flow.
- Collaborate with other relevant managers within the LOU & HUB.
- Delivery of financial data and business information according to defined standards and schedules.
- We are looking for disciplined, structured and highly results-orientated person
- Experience in international environment that includes export sales is desired but not required
- Strong business control focus
- University degree in economics or engineering
- Some years of experience in a financial and control department
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting and reporting
- Knowledge in MS Office (advanced level in Excel), BaaN LN and SAP
- Proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will get to exchange knowledge with people from all over the world
More about us
Are you ready to join Hitachi ABB Power Grids for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are ready for you!
Welcome to apply before 22nd of June! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
More information: Recruiting Manager Jonas Holmgren, +46 107-38 98 96, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 730-73 41 15; Unionen: Per Lidman, +46 107-38 98 66; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Elias Ströberg, +46 107-38 34 45.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com