Commercial Manager [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: Anbudsansvarig/ Bid Manager
Arbetsgivare: Norrstjärnan Fastighets AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-09-16
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Anbudsansvarig/Bid Manager
You would be hired by Norrstjärnan Fastighets AB and outsourced to an international construction company.
If you are a dynamic and ambitious Commercial Manager or Quantity Surveyor with main contractor experience and the desire to progress your career while working on complex contracts, then it is you we are looking for!
In the role of Commercial Manager, you will be a part of our client's Commercial team consisting of highly qualified specialists.
Your duties will include:
· Maintaining strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants.
· Working closely with the Procurement Department to manage the procurement process from inception to completion, ensuring the tender process is in accordance with company guidelines as well as sub-contractor agreements, and are within budget.
· Monthly Cost Report / Monthly End Reviews /Cash-flow rapports to ensure compliance with validated margins as well as preparation and submission of applications for interim payment certificates and agreement of same with Client’s representatives.
· Validation of all tender and construction budgets to ensure strict compliance to agreed margins.
· Providing advice to Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Administrators on administration aspects including site instructions, optimal labour allowances, accurate forecasting methods and the protection of margins.
Your skills and qualifications:
· Strong background as a Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager within the Construction Industry (retrofit and admin. fit out.)
· Relevant Degree
· Excellent communication skills at all levels, internal and external
· Experience of international contracting
What we offer
You are offered a key role in our client's company's development journey. We also offer a welcoming and exciting multicultural work environment with many wonderful work colleagues.
Start: As soon as possible.
Form of employment: Project employment with possible probation period
Location: Luleå, Sweden