Apprentice Service EngineerYrke: Serviceingenjör, elkraft
Arbetsgivare: BTR Personnel services AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-11-12
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail. They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility.
Main role & responsibilities
- To complete the necessary completion certificates for handover to client and assist with witness testing and associated documentation as required.
- To monitor the works and provide reports as necessary as to project status.
- Without compromising quality, health, safety or the environment assist with efficiently managing projects to maximise the profits of the company.
- To report directly to the Site Service Manager.
- At all times and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
- Interconnection/Testing/Commissioning of LV Switchgear.
- Promote the broad ownership of risk management;
- Control hazards to health to prevent work related ill health.
- Keep pace with change to identify and tackle new risk management challenges.
- Target ‘zero harm’ to ultimately eliminate defects, unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and pollution.
- At all times and in all respects conforming to and complying with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company.
- Be aware of the quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) matters related to the works in hand.
- Ensure method statements are understood, acknowledged and followed.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of other people who may be affected by the works in hand.
- Ensure PPE is used correctly and is in good condition.
- Ensure work equipment is used correctly and is in good working order.
- Ensure work at height is carried out correctly and safely.
- Implement fire prevention measures with respect to work methods and housekeeping.
- Ensure emergency response and means of escape arrangements are maintained.