Senior Process Engineer Hydrogen to Hybrit Development [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 25254589
Yrke: Civilingenjör, process, kemiteknik
Arbetsgivare: H International Search & Executive Management AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-11-27
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Civilingenjör, process, kemiteknik
Would you like to be a part of the revolutionary development of fossil-free steelmaking? We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer Hydrogen to HYBRIT Development.
HYBRIT Development AB pursues the transition towards a fossil-free value chain from mine to steel using fossil-free electricity and hydrogen. We are facing an exciting challenge in our high pace development and are therefore looking for a structured and collaborative Senior Process Engineer within Hydrogen to Luleå, Stockholm or Gällivare. Read more at: www.hybritdevelopment.com
As Senior Process Engineer Hydrogen you will be responsible for conducting Hydrogen related process engineering and development activities within Hybrit’s development projects. For instance, the pilot development of underground storage of hydrogen and the implementation of industrial scale electrolyzer plants.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Actively contribute to the Hybrit development with focus on Hydrogen process engineering.
• Deliver and execute a full range of process development and design activities for Hydrogen gas processes such as production, compression, heating, and storage of gases as a critical part of the fossil-free steelmaking value chain.
• Lead detailed planning, execution, and analysis of pilot trials to achieve the development objectives defined.
• Coordinate with other disciplines within the Hybrit organization, and partners external.
• Support the permitting processes
• Safety analysis and mitigation of risks
• Documentation of results and internal communication and transfer of know-how
• Contribute to company objectives, and development of know-how in this field
Qualifications and profile
We are looking for a confident process engineer with the ability to build strong working relations within a matrix organization/project team. Collaboration and sharing information as well as having a flexible can-do-attitude is crucial for the way we work. Other qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Chemistry or similar
• Several years of experience (3-5) and senior technical competence from hydrogen production processes, hydrogen handling, compression, and hydrogen storage.
• Commissioning of process plants, equipment.
• Process engineering and optimization with direct link to plant operation, test trials and evaluation.
• Excellent writing and communications skills in English, proficiency in Swedish is advantageous
The position will be based in either Luleå, Stockholm or Gällivare.
We are continuously going through applications, and we therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Fredrik Ålund, Recruitment Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of application is 2021-11-27
Background checks: In this position the final candidate will be subject to a security vetting process/background check and a new employee check by occupational health including alcohol and drug test. The purpose is to maintain good staff safety and to see how you experience your health before you start your employment at Hybrit.
Handling of personal data in recruitment
In order to process your job application, we must store and process personal data about you such as name, social security number and address. We comply with all integrity legislation applicable for the processing of personal data. When applying for a position at Hybrit, you give your consent to our processing of your personal data. Your personal data will be stored during the application period and will be erased thereafter. The personal data will not be shared or transferred to a country outside the EU.