Junior Software Engineer [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 25309886
Arbetsgivare: Grepit AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-01-31
Grepit was founded as a spin-off of Luleå University of Technology and now has offices in Sweden (Luleå, Linköping, and Stockholm) and in the US (Palo Alto, CA). Our multidisciplinary team combines engineers within the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, and embedded systems.
We develop solutions and products for a broad range of customers from different sectors (automotive, mining, smart buildings/cities, etc.). Our business model is not to offer pure consultancy, but to have a closer collaboration with all our customers, help them with their needs with in-house developed solutions, and see them succeed with their goals.
We need skilled and enthusiastic people that want to become an important part of Grepit where both parties can improve and help each other towards a joint success.
Description of the role
As a Junior Software developer, you will be part of our developer team in our projects. You will work together with other software developers and hardware designers. You will have defined tasks to solve independently with support from others team members, but you will also have the chance to define and propose alternative solutions.
As a software developer you will design and develop object-oriented solutions, improve existing software and develop iteratively using a Git workflow in an Agile development process. Documentation and code review will be part of your work in order to ensure software quality standards are upheld.
- You have proven coding experience with programming languages such as Python, C/C++, Rust is a plus,
- Have some experience with code version control and tools as Git
- You can work independently but you also can work in a team following instruction ensuring your task are completed with good quality and short delivery times
- You have good communication skills, and are fluent in English (written and spoken)
It is a plus if:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or similar. Alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- You have work experience in embedded software development.
- You have a general understanding of communication buses (CAN, Ethernet, …).
- You can work from our main office in Luleå, or one of our satellite offices in Sweden (Stockholm/Gothenburg/Lund/Linköping).
- You have worked on projects using agile development methods like Scrum.
- You are flexible and willing to travel if required.
For additional information about the application please get in touch with our recruiter contact at email@example.com. Your application should contain a CV and copies of any certificate.