Senior Software DeveloperAnnons: 25309932
Arbetsgivare: Grepit AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-01-31
Grepit was founded as a spin-off of Luleå University of Technology and now has offices in Sweden (Luleå, Linköping, and Stockholm) and in the US (Palo Alto, CA). Our multidisciplinary team combines engineers within the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, and embedded systems.
We develop solutions and products for a broad range of customers from different sectors (automotive, mining, smart buildings/cities, etc.). Our business model is not to offer pure consultancy but to have a closer collaboration with all our customers, help them with their needs with in-house developed solutions, and see them succeed with their goals.
We need skilled and enthusiastic people that want to join our team and become an important part of Grepit where both parties can improve and help each other towards a joint success.
Description of the role
As a Senior Software developer, you will be part of our developer team in our projects, and you will work together with other software developers and hardware designers. As a software developer you will design and develop object-oriented solutions, improve existing software, and develop iteratively using a Git workflow in an Agile development process. Documentation and code review will be part of your work to ensure that software quality standards are upheld.
- Design, test and implement new and updated software programs
- Work in a team with other developers and support and review their work
- Bring your experience and ideas into the project and suggest possible solutions from ideation to implementation and testing
- Ensuring the implementation and delivery of the work is of high quality and standards
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or similar. Alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- You have sound knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C/C++, Rust and their hands-on implementation. You have proficient experience of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You can take initiative and work independently owning your task and make sure they are completed in time and with good quality
- You have good communication skills, and are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Similar previous work experience.
- You can work from our main office in Luleå, or one of our satellite offices in Sweden (Stockholm/Gothenburg/Lund/Linköping).
It is a plus if:
- You have worked on projects using agile development methods like Scrum.
- You have experience with onsite and offsite customer collaboration.
- You are flexible and willing to travel if required.
For additional information about the application please get in touch with our recruiter contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should contain a CV and copies of any certificate.