Front-end Software DeveloperAnnons: 25310144
Arbetsgivare: Grepit AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-01-31
Grepit was founded as a spin-off of Luleå University of Technology and now has offices in Sweden (Luleå, Linköping, and Stockholm) and in the US (Palo Alto, CA). Our multidisciplinary team combines engineers within the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, and embedded systems.
We develop solutions and products for a broad range of customers from different sectors (automotive, mining, smart buildings/cities, etc.). Our business model is not to offer pure consultancy but to have a closer collaboration with all our customers, help them with their needs with in-house developed solutions, and see them succeed with their goals.
We need skilled and enthusiastic people that want to join our team and become an important part of Grepit where both parties can improve and help each other towards a joint success.
Description of the role
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX developer to join our team as a core member in our projects. You will work in a team with other developers and, depending on the project, have direct communication with customer and stakeholders. You will work independently and will be involved with design and production to understand their needs, propose features, create prototype and deploy them into their production state. As a UI/UX developer you will be responsible for the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. In this role you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Deliver design artifacts, such as user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
- Collaborate closely with backend developers in the implementation and definition of implementation paths
- Communicate directly with customers and stakeholders and ensure their wish is satisfied in the end product (Optimizing the user experience.)
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or equivalent. Alternatively you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- You have experience with modern frontend web ecosystems, and a comprehensive understanding application lifecycle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Provide high quality code and testing skills to fix bugs and ensure usability
- You have good communication skills, and are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You can work from our main office in Luleå, or one of our satellite offices in Sweden (Stockholm/Gothenburg/Lund/Linköping).
It is a plus if:
- You have worked on projects using agile development methods like Scrum.
- Previous knowledge or experience with Thingsboard
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- You have experience with onsite and offsite customer support.
- You are flexible and willing to travel if required.
For additional information about the application please get in touch with our recruiter contact at email@example.com. Your application should contain a CV and copies of any certificate.