Account ManagerAnnons: 25317656
Arbetsgivare: ABB Business Center
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-12-05
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of Process Industries, a division within ABB's Process Automation business area that delivers complete automation, electrification and instrumentation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services to customers in Pulp & Paper, Mining, Metals, Battery, Aluminum and Cement businesses.
Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
We are looking for an Account Manager, with automation background, to join our Sales team. This is a job that will include responsibility for sales activities, increase reliability and keep good relationships with ABB customers, primarily in the Pulp and Paper industry. The position will offer you variation, a competent team and an exciting international workplace. You will get great opportunities and interesting challenges to enhance your career. We are seeking an account manager serving customers in north of Sweden, why your location would preferably be at the Umeå, Skellefteå or Sundsvall office.
The position reports to Head of Sales, Solutions and Service.
- Responsibility for ABB sales to industrial customers within mainly Pulp and Paper for a particular region and or customer.
- Transform ABB skills and offering to customer value, win orders and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively together with each customer and ABB team as a whole in order to secure the best solution for each customer and application.
- Support the sales team with automation knowledge in customer engagement and offers.
- Manage ABB offerings for solutions and services and build relationships with our sales team to support them in existing business as well as new.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities as well as lead targeted business campaigns.
- Live ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Master degree and work experience in sales and operations management.
- Your industrial background is based on experience from automation, drives or electrification.
- Process industries are your home yard, preferably with experience from pulp and paper industry, and automation and digitization are part of your daily work.
- You are a driven and curious person who takes pride in commitment and to deliver result.
- You are good at working in teams and a relationship builder both internally and with the customer.
- You have a positive attitude and ability to see opportunities and solve customer problems.
- Since we work with a broad network both internally and externally, it is crucial to be able to build good working relationships and have great negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Manager Julia Nielsen, +46 21 32 50 70, will answer your questions about the position. Union Recruiting representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 34 21 48, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 84 77 91 39. All other questions can be directed to Recruiting Consultant Tobias Nilsson, +46 708 21 53 31.
Are you ready for this new exciting and awarding challenge? Welcome to apply before December 5. Selection process will be handled continuously.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.