Northern Europe Technical Content Writer and AdministratorAnnons: 25339329
Arbetsgivare: Als Scandinavia AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-12-15
The ALS Northern Europe Life Science sub-region is a part of the ALS Group, one of the largest laboratory testing companies in the world. The sub-region consists of about 350 employees with laboratories in Luleå, Stockholm, Landskrona, Humlebæk, Oslo and Helsinki.
The main services are chemical and microbiological testing of Environmental, Food and Pharmaceutical samples.
Northern Europe Technical Content Writer and Administrator
About the position:
The overall duties of the position are to independently produce technical content that will be used for mainly marketing purposes in the Northern Europe. Different types of content include for example text for websites, newsletters, e-mail marketing, manuscripts for videos, informational leaflets, client instructions and more.
Work tasks will include:
· Independently creating technical content for the Northern Europe with focus on Denmark and Sweden.
· Create and evaluate campaigns.
· Closely collaborating with the Sales teams as well as performing labs to produce relevant content in time for launching new services, products or as reaction to market trends.
· You will act as one of the Northern Europe contact persons for creation and administration of content.
· Planning and administering the Northern Europe website content, informational material, videos, webinars etc. in collaboration with the marketing team.
· Some recording and editing of videos.
· Arrange and moderate webinars held by our specialists.
You will cooperate and communicate with people from different countries and sites including most of the teams and groups in the organization (e.g. login, analysts, client service, sales and marketing). Travelling to different locations in the Northern Europe may be relevant from time to time.
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific field is required.
· Written and spoken Danish and English is a requirement
· Written and spoken Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish is considered as a merit.
· Good at gathering data from different sources and independently writing texts for external and internal use both in Danish and English.
· As a person you are communicative, self-driven, open minded with a strong force to complete duties in a timely manner. You successfully interact and retain good relations with your team and other colleagues.
· You are well structured as the role will demand working with many projects at the same time.
· Great administrative skills.
· Knowledge about SEO and Google analytics is meriting.
· Good skills in Microsoft Office.
You can be positioned at one of our laboratories in the Northern Europe. The position will be at 100 % with a trial period of 6 months. You will be part of the Northern Europe Marketing group, reporting to the Northern Marketing Manager Jeanna Cederström.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15-12-2021
For further information please contact
Jeanna Cederström +46 8 527 752 24, email@example.com