Area Sales Manager [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 25390563
Arbetsgivare: Hitachi Energy, Piteå
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-12-19
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will be part of the team in Piteå. Composites is a business unit within Hitachi Energy that manufactures high-performance components of fiber composites. The business unit's core competence is to polymerize the mechanical, electrical, physical properties and manufacturing processes of composite materials. The unit's customers are located all over the world in industries such as the electrical, transport and engineering industries. The work as an Area Sales Manager in the Marketing & Sales department will provide you with many opportunities and interesting challenges on both a local and global level.
We are looking for a variety of people with the right mindset to join our team so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with.
- As Area Sales Manager, your main mission will be marketing and selling composite products to assigned countries or customers
- The job will provide you with large networks and global mandate for our strong product portfolio
- Create technical and commercial quotations
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers/partners with opportunity to see the world on your travels
- As Area Sales Manager you will attend to product seminars, exhibitions and negotiations
- We are looking for customer focused and result oriented as well as a team builder who motivate others
- You have a strong ability to communicate proactively and drive shared visions
- Several years of sales experience in combination with a technical background
- You preferably hold a university degree combined with commercial competence
- Proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will get to exchange knowledge with people from all over the world. Preferably you are also fluent in Swedish, whereas knowledge of additional languages is considered a plus
More about us
Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey!
Welcome to apply by December 19! Due to Christmas holidays, there might be a delay in the recruitment process. However, we will contact all candidates as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
More information: Recruiting manager Malin Correia, email@example.com will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski +46 730-73 41 15, Unionen: Per Lidman +46 107-38 98 66, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund +46 107-38 29 12. Any other questions can be directed to recruitment consultant Elias Ströberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 38,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid.