QA test engineer [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 25490833
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-01-17
Hello Possibility- here is the opportunity!
Prevas conducts qualified consulting operations in software development, project management and product development. Here is a wonderful bunch who are looking for new colleagues. If you want to be part of a developing journey, then continue reading.
Do you need an energizing challenge? Then do as 850 other driven engineers did before you, come to us at Prevas. We are looking for new development-hungry colleagues.
Now we need another colleague of a test engineer. Here you are given the opportunity to sharpen your claws in an important role together with other competent colleagues in a development project. You will have the role of QA test engineer and be part of a development team and assist with system and software testing activities in a windows-based condition monitoring platform using the Scrum/Agile working process. You will be part of a high performing software development team located in Luleå.
Common work tasks:
• Verification of software/system functionality according to requirements.
• Validation of expected of outlined benefit hypothesis for implemented features
• Working closely with product owner articulating requirements in accordance with defined processes to make sure that desired outcome is fulfilled.
• Creating tickets for issues found.
• Writing testcases and setting up test procedures.
• Ad-Hoc Exploratory testing.
• Fluent in English
• Minimum 2 years of testing experience in software and/or system testing
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Very organized.
• Knowledge of Azure devops or Jira ticketing system.
• Experience in working with Scrum/ Safe
• Ability to work together with a full development team or alone with assignments
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
Why should you take the chance and become our new consulting colleague at Prevas?
Do you want to be at the forefront of technology? Working at Prevas is a perfect investment for your future and development; with us you get to work in different and exciting industries and technology areas. Prevas has extensive experience of consulting operations and we know what is required for our employees to develop and thrive.
Fellowship and participation are important to us. We work for a culture where everyone contributes their knowledge in a developing environment where everyone feels part of the whole.
If you enjoy working in a family atmosphere where the path from idea to action is short, Prevas is for you. And you, you get the flexibility in return, here you have the opportunity to work both in-house and on site at the customer. We steer towards this through a continuous dialogue about how the puzzle of life should best go together. The right place to be simply !!
Together, we are a reliable and secure asset for our customers, a partner that you can trust and get help from when your own organization is not really enough.
Submit an application- Tell us who you are, what you can do and what you want with your career and we will help you get there. This is the 1st step.
If you want to know more about the possibilities, you are welcome to contact Business Unit Manager Lars-Göran Kankaanranta, firstname.lastname@example.org
+46 72-201 96 31