Sales Manager [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 25556038
Arbetsgivare: ABB Business Center
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-02-17
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be a part of Process Industries, a Division within ABB delivering electrification and automation solutions to customers in mining, pulp & paper, metal, aluminum and cement. With digital solutions we work together with our customers in improving productivity, safety, cost efficiency and sustainability.
As a Sales Manager for the Solutions & Service Business in Process Industries Sweden, you will drive the sales performance of automation, electrification and digitalization services and projects in process industry segments like paper, mining and metals but also new segments coming up because of the ongoing transformation to more sustainable industries. The main market is in Sweden but some specific solutions are as well sold globally. You will be specifying and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in line with global strategy both strategically and operationally.
You have a sincere aspiration to develop yourself and your team and want to do so in an agile organization working on a market in change towards a more sustainable production.
Reporting to the Business Manager for Solutions & Service Sweden, you will coach the local sales organization to meet defined targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Identifying new business opportunities and creating clear strategies to convert them
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities, and providing forecasts and market intelligence to the organization
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale
- Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risks
- Building a robust sales organization through best practices, training and cross-collaboration
- Experience of project sales to end customers, business development, account management and cross-selling
- A clear grasp of contract negotiations, risk management, and commercial and legal terms
- A customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude
- Fluency in Swedish is required
More about us
Recruiting Manager Torbjörn Ottosson, +46 21 342 801, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 342 148; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 342 325; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 84 779 139. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? You are welcome to apply the latest by February 17. Selection process will be handled continuously.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.