Marketing and Sales ManagerAnnons: 25991434
Arbetsgivare: Hitachi Energy, Piteå
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-05-31
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As Marketing and Sales Manager at Composites in Piteå, your responsibility will be to market and sell our product portfolio on the international market, both to internal and external customers.
You will have the opportunity to develop both new and existing customers in line with our growth targets and strategy, and more importantly to lead our work to expand the product portfolio with new offerings within existing and into new segments, industries, and markets.
The area of responsibility includes developing marketing plans, compiling market information as well as making sales forecasts and regular reporting.
In the role you will manage small but dedicated team, all working together to find the best quality and value adding solutions for our customers. Key values for us are loyalty and the willingness to contribute to the good of the company.
The Marketing & Sales Manager is a key position for us and in the role, you will work in close collaboration with the unit’s other functions and be part of the local management team.
If the position sounds exciting, your passion and persistency is more important than ticking all the boxes.
- Be an inspiring leader, motivator, and coach for the team to reach common goals
- Work with marketing & sales of our product portfolio, targeting the national and international market
- Together with your team members develop and implement overall market and sales strategies and tactics to ensure that we reach the budget for orders received and profitability levels
- Create, plan, and ensure implementation of the local go-to–market product marketing strategy
- Follow market trends and key KPI’s, strengthen the value propositions and product positioning in the market
- Together with your team prepare and execute customer events, customer trainings, customer visits and participation in trade fairs
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees cross functional, within the local as well as the global organization to achieve important goals
- Travel, both inside and outside of Sweden, to meet with our customers and key stakeholders
- You are a positive, social, result oriented and motivated person who wants to develop the business, the way of working as well as your team members
- You are a cooperative and transparent team-player with a holistic perspective on what´s best for the company
- As a leader you are inspiring, coaching and promote job satisfaction through dialogue, commitment, participation, responsibility, and trust
- You have an interest to stay up-to-date and to develop yourself professionally & personally
- Strong command in both Swedish and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You hold a university degree in engineering, finance or have work experience within similar fields
More about us
Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are ready for you.
Last day to send in your application is May 31, evaluation of candidates will be made through out the period.
Recruiting Manager, Jonas Holmgren, +46 730-25 80 50, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 730-73 41 15; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Per Lidman, +46 107-38 98 66. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofia Lindblom, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com