Technical Expert Operations for XolarisAnnons: 26051900
Arbetsgivare: Adecco Sweden AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-05-29
Do you want to save lives every day? Xolaris provides the upper hand in any alarming scenario and builds a better tomorrow, where institutions can focus on enabling the best life possible for the people they serve.
Within the Operations department at Xolaris, we are now looking for seasoned Technical Experts, who can contribute with solid experience in the areas of project delivery and customer support. Xolaris´ goal is to provide state-of-the-art products that meet our customers´ high demands when it comes to functionality and throughout the product life cycle. In this role, we are looking for a colleague, who is comfortable with working as an interface between our Research & Development department and our customers. The position will have a key function in the company working close to our customers across the globe to assist them with world class services, both remotely and on-site.
What can Xolaris offer you? As a member of our operations department, you are based at our brand-new office in Luleå. While we love to work together in the office, we also offer flexibility in occasional remote working. We offer wellness allowance and private health insurance, whilst arranging voluntary joint sport activities. You will have a dynamic function with interesting tasks, the opportunity to travel internationally, a multi-cultural and diverse working environment, and an intellectually stimulating assignments.
From a project delivery perspective, you will:
- Set up and configure target environment and infrastructure
- Deploy and install Xolaris software (including 3pp components)
- Integrate and test Xolaris products with various systems and technologies (e.g., alarm solutions, CRM) at the customers´ premises
- Assist in obtaining the customers´ delivery approval and carry out acceptance tests
- Carry out training of our products (operation/end-user) for the customers
In regards to customer support, you will:
- Handle customer support request with the assistance of Xolaris´ combined internal expertise.
- Provide support and preventative maintenance including security updates of Xolaris components
Requirements and skills You have an education in IT and/or long relevant work experience in that area. You thrive in situations where you are challenged to critical thinking, take an innovative approach, problem solving and decision making. You have extensive experience in delivery and support, preferably from the telecom industry or similar.
Preferred Qualifications for this role:
- Experience in Linux based development environment and comfortable working with command line interface
- Knowledge in infrastructure, such as firewall, LB, and general networking
- Interest to work with tools and technologies, such as Docker, Nomad, Ansible, Pulsar, Casandra, Elastic search
- Experience from large databases and transaction-heavy systems
- Devops experience with automatic builds, tests, etc.
- Customer oriented with a proactive and responsive approach to manage challenges
- Advanced communication skills in Swedish and English (additional languages are of merit)
Who are you? You are an energetic, agile and structured individual. You are generous to share your knowledge and help others, while open to learn new things. You enjoy being at the business frontline. Most important of all, you have a mindset and attitude that ignites your passion to contribute applying advanced technology to protect lives, human rights, and serving peace. We encourage and welcome female applicants.
For more information about Xolaris and this role, please contact Freddie Rosenberg, Chief Operations Officer, via e-mail or phone, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70-200 60 70.
Xolaris´ commitment is with society Today, we are turning our broad experience from cellular intelligence and civil security into new innovations and more efficient tools. We deliver strategic insights by structuring and analyzing massive dataflows, movements and positions. Proven under extreme pressure, our products can prevent, predict and help neutralize criminal activity and guide people to safety by disaster management.
CIWS™, Community Information and Warning System, registers every mobile phone to proactively monitor their movements and thereby to guide people to safety in case of dangerous situations and threats. CIWS™ is used by a number of customers around the world and it is successfully applied in the most challenging places with large crowds. For more information on CIWS™, see the video at the link below:
Eunomia™ is a tool for tracking and determining behavioral patterns designed to detect, prevent and combat criminal and terrorist activities through positioning, mobile data eavesdropping, machine learning and historical data analysis. For more information about Eunomia™, see the video at the link below:
For more information regarding the position or the recruitment process please contact recruiter:
Filip Johansson Adecco, 073- 684 70 01, email@example.com
For questions regarding registration of your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application today or recommend this vacancy to someone that would be suitable for the position!