Account ManagerAnnons: 26272719
Yrke: Account manager
Arbetsgivare: ABB Business Center
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-08-15
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of Process Industries, a division within ABB's Process Automation business area that delivers complete automation, electrification and instrumentation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services to customers in Pulp & Paper, Mining, Metals, Battery, Aluminium and Cement businesses.
Our digitalization solutions help to improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of industrial automation.
We are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to join our Sales team. This is a job that will include responsibility to drive sales activities, increase reliability and keep and develop good relationships with ABB customers, primarily in the Pulp and Paper or Metals industry. The position will offer you great variation, a competent team, an exciting market and an international workplace.
We are seeking an Account Manager serving customers in the middle and south region of Sweden, but your location can be flexible.
This position reports to Sales Manager.
- Responsibility to drive ABB sales to industrial customers for a particular region and customer.
- Transform ABB skills and offering to customer value, win orders and increase customer satisfaction to create long term relationships.
- Work proactively together with each customer and ABB team as a whole in order to secure the best solution for each customer and application today and tomorrow.
- Manage ABB offerings for solutions and services towards process industry customers.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities as well as lead targeted business campaigns.
- A Master's degree and work experience in sales and operations management.
- Your industrial background is based on experience from automation, drives or electrification.
- Process industries are your home yard, preferably with experience from pulp and paper or metals industry.
- You are a driven and curious person who takes pride in commitment and to deliver result.
- You are good at working in teams, have a positive attitude, ability to see opportunities and solve customer problems.
- Since we work with a broad network both internally and externally, it is crucial to be able to build good working relationships and have great negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Martin Björnmalm, +4621-32 53 26, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +4621-34 21 48; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85.
Note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.