Test System Development Engineer – Battery systemAnnons: 26360296
Arbetsgivare: Zpark Energy Systems AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-08-31
Hardcore engineering and cutting-edge innovation in a fast-moving tech start-up. Interested? Are you up for a challenge? We are now searching for a Test System Development Engineer to build up test system foundations for our battery systems. You will have key role in developing test methods, safety requirements and test processes.
What you'll do
- Own and drive the execution of reliability validation tests for battery cells, modules and complete systems.
- Design and organize the build of test systems which allow the verification and validation testing according to the system and product requirements
- Create test programs to communicate with test equipment
- Conduct failure analysis (FA), root cause analysis (RCA) and assist in developing corrective actions
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, hardware and software teams
- Experience of developing test systems for electronic devices operating with high voltage (>500V)
- Good knowledge of standard lab equipment such as power supplies, electronic loads, oscilloscopes and DMM’s.
- Good knowledge about safety requirements and procedures needed to work with high voltage systems and be comfortable with handling such systems yourself.
It's a plus if you
- Have prior experience of testing battery systems in industry applications.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.