Nature Guide for Luleå Travel in Swedish Lapland, October 2022 - April 2023 [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 26470901
Arbetsgivare: Luleå Travel AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-09-25
Språk: Svenska; Engelska
Nature Guide for Luleå Travel in Swedish Lapland, October to April
Luleå Travel is travel agency and tour operator located in Luleå – Swedish Lapland. We offer attractive winter and summer programs presenting the highlights of Swedish Lapland: a magical, pristine landscape where you can steer sledges pulled by willing huskies, travel with snowshoes through forests, kayak in the Bothnian Gulf between the skerries of Luleå archipelago, and sleep in a hotel carved from ice or in a wooden nest high up in a three. We aim to reach deep into the vast Arctic expanse; during winter when the area is illuminated by one of the world’s most incredible natural phenomena, the Northern Lights, and in summer by the never-setting Arctic midnight sun. Read more about our trips and activities at LuleaTravel.com.
Luleå Travel is now looking for a Nature Guide to strengthen our team during winter season 2022-2023, from October to April. The position is part-time, based upon demand and on irregular basis. The workload can span from 4 h/week up to 20 h/week, depending on booking requests and your availability. We see that you live in the area of Luleå.
Your main tasks will be:
1) Guide and entertain our guest(s) by car while seeking the best vantage spot for the Northern Lights.
2) Guide our guest(s) by snowshoes, foot or fatbike among ancient forests, while presenting information about its natural history.
3) Advise our guest(s) in nature photography, especially during the Northern Light Tours.
4) Transport, entertain and guide our guest(s) between their accommodation and booked activity.
1) Loves the outdoors and is a natural storyteller.
2) Has an excellent understanding of Swedish Lapland’s natural history and a good knowledge about the phenomena Northern Light.
3) Has a minimum of two years’ experience in nature tourism, preferable in Swedish Lapland.
4) Holds a class B driving licence and is comfortable with driving in the dark.
5) Fluent in English + another language.
6) Swedish background &/or excellent local knowledge.
7) Knows how to boil coffee and create a cosy atmosphere.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. The announced position is part time according to agreement. Working hours are often in the evenings and depend on your availability.
How to apply?
Contact us at email@example.com or give Cecilia a call at +46 70 620 1901. Our recruiting process is open so please don’t hesitate to send us your CV and a personal letter today!