Senior Electronic DeveloperAnnons: 26507892
Arbetsgivare: Zpark Energy Systems AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-10-14
Hardcore engineering and cutting-edge innovation in a fast-moving tech start-up. Interested? Are you up for a challenge? We are now searching for a Senior Hardware Engineer for our electronics engineering team. We’re looking for an experienced hardware developer, preferably with 5+ years of working experience within embedded system development. In this role, you will lead a team of ambitious developers and guide them in their work and daily challenges. While the role will be managerial in nature, you will also be a key part of the embedded system development and work with system designs yourself.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of developers and support and review their work
- Develop hardware architecture on system level
- Design and test complex and mixed signal multi-layer PCBs.
- Bring your experience and ideas into projects and suggest possible solutions from ideation to implementation and testing
- Quality assurance on work deliveries and implementations by the team
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, hardware and software
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar. Alternatively, you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience of hardware development within embedded systems.
- Knowledge of high-speed design techniques and experienced in the layout of high-speed multi-layer PCBs including micro-via technology and controlled impedance traces.
- Experience with PCB design tools and simulations environment.
- Knowledge of how to design hardware according to standards for electrical safety.