Project Manager for new green field projectsAnnons: 26574668
Arbetsgivare: ABB Business Center
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-10-17
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Project Manager for new green field account(s). In this position, you participate in the execution of extra-large and/or highly complex projects.
This position reports to Business Manager - E2E.
- Leading a project team, execution planning, and monitoring and control activities for both internal and external resources in order to accomplish all project goals.
- Supporting in project reviews for large projects .
- Supporting local Project Operations Manager in Sales and Operations Planning with other members of the local Management team and taking actions to close potential gaps in project execution capacity.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization, project financials, and overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow.
- Identifying, and managing project risks.
- Ensuring that the project consistently applies contract and claims management in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements. Ensuring that required procurement activities for services, materials, and equipment are performed and supporting Procurement and Logistics in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting as key contact for the customer and escalation point for project issues.
- Ensuring the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Developing project execution staff through formal and informal mentoring and coaching and supporting and coaching project team members to help them achieve project requirements, delivery of contracted deliverables and meeting the committed project result.
- Defining and applying advanced project scheduling techniques to manage schedule risks proactively.
- Identifying and planning all document deliverables required by the contractual scope of work and incorporating this plan into the overall project plan/schedule.
- Tracking document progress and follows-up on overdue comments from customer.
- Good knowledge in management of project scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors
- Sound knowledge of the process industries segment
- Management experience in project execution, with strong, well-developed communication, influencing and coaching skills
- Fluent English is required and good Swedish is preferred
More about us
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage.
Recruiting Manager Torbrjön Ottosson, +4621-34 28 01 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +4621-34 21 48; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +4684-77 91 39. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725-53 80 40.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.