HR Officer - Nordic RegionAnnons: 26575719
Arbetsgivare: Als Scandinavia AB
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-10-16
KvalifikationerSpråk: Svenska; Engelska
HR Officer – Nordic Region
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
ALS Scandinavia AB is a company within the ALS Group. In the Nordics we have approx. 140 employees within ALS Geochemistry with operations in Sweden; Piteå and Malå as well as in Finland; Outokumpu and Sodankylä.
Location: Piteå, Sweden
Reports to: General Manager Nordic Region, Geochemistry and Regional HR Officer, Geochemistry
About the Position
As the HR officer, you will work as strategic and operational partner who supports, coaches and challenges within the HR area. The position holds primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of HR activities and processes for the operation, according to guidelines and strategies in compliance with applicable national legislation.
You will collaborate with HR and payroll from other divisions within the Nordic region, the regional HRO for Geochemistry and also work closely with the onsite Laboratory managers to ensure best practice is achieved in the HR operations within the region.
· Roll out a performance management framework for all Nordic sites that ensures transparent and meaningful dialogue between employees and the management team;
· Analyse and monitor all types of leave across the business and report on any trends and handle all investigations in conjunction with the management team;
· Conduct salary benchmarking based on direct competitors to ensure reasonable salaries are being paid across;
· Provide advice and coaching support to Managers in order to resolve employee relations and performance management issues including advice on employee, local labour law or union queries as they arise;
· Ensure a clear onboarding process is followed for all new hires;
· Implement a governance process for all recruitment activities for the region;
· Review all roles within the Region and then design and implement up to date job description that clearly sets out the aims and objectives of each position;
· Implement processes and procedures based on best practice to ensure employee engagement is championed across the region through driving well-being initiatives and improving communication channels among employees & management;
· Manage the end to end recruitment process and marketing and championing the ALS brand in the local market as an employer of choice;
· Act as a point of contact for the local Union Committee for any queries and manage the relationship between the Management and the Union Committee;
· Regularly monitor and update the employee handbook to represent any changes in the local labour market or ALS specific policies;
· Work closely with the Regional HRO to drive strategic direction, best HR practice and ALS Corporate people strategy initiatives.
· At least 3 years of HR, recruiting or similar experience
· Knowledge of Swedish labor law. Finnish labour law is a merit.
· Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, benefits and training
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal, communication skills
· Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
· A collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
· Highly proactive style of work
· Fluent in both verbal and written Swedish and English. Finnish is a distinct advantage
What you can expect from us?
· At ALS we believe that the people we employ are what makes ALS the great company it is today
· An excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled person looking to develop a career within an international company
· A global network with a lot of peers to support your success in the region
· An inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless
Looking for further details?
· The position is a permanent employment on full time with 6 months trial period.
· Please contact Satu Mustonen, HR Manager, 070-262 17 00, email@example.com for further details about the position.
· If you think that the position description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your interest in ALS might compensate for this.
· Apply by providing a cover letter and CV in Swedish or English. Mark the application with HR Officer.
· To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than October 16, 2022.