Project Manager [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 26827501
Arbetsgivare: ABB BUSINESS CENTER
Arbetets ort: Gällivare, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-11-30
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
At ABB Process Industries we are offering a range of solutions within automation, electrification and digital solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is here and we at ABB have decided to be at the forefront of this new industrial era. We see a trend of expanding growth with electrification and process automation as emerging markets. To meet the demands, we are now increasing our capacity in our Project Management Office by hiring a Project Manager, with location in the North of Sweden.
As a Project Manager we offer you a strong developing position where you get the opportunity to work with the latest technology, develop your knowledge and be a part of a great team. If you are passionate about helping our customers to be more competitive and reduce their global footprint by setting new standards in the Swedish process industry, don’t hesitate to send in your application.
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The role reports to
Head of Project Management Office
- Ensure projects are executed according to budgeted time, cost and scope/quality.
- Build a strong team around you, strive to show leadership and be courageous to change the status quo.
- Representing ABB at site and lead project site work.
- Run several projects at the same time, in varying sizes.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Working with us includes responsibility, variation, problem solving, technical challenges, highly skilled colleagues, and an exciting international workplace where sustainability, design and digitalization are in focus.
- A Bachelor engineering degree or preferably a Master´s degree, or equivalent.
- Background in project management, preferably at least 3 years.
- Experience of running projects within the Electrification segment is merited.
- You are results-oriented, strategic and have a structured approach to work.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken alike, is required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Mathias Nygren, +46 90 17 68 19, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 34 21 48, Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 84 77 91 39, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Recruiter, Tobias Nilsson, +46 70 821 53 31.
This role is varied, challenging and rewarding. Apply today and help us change the course of an entire industry. Welcome to apply the latest by November 30, 2022.
Please note that selection is ongoing, and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.