Certification Engineer [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 27208410
Yrke: Civilingenjör, maskin
Arbetsgivare: SKF Sverige AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2023-03-19
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Civilingenjör, maskin
Do you enjoy mechatronic product development? Would you like to make a mark on our products? Do you also have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills?
Then you could be our next...
As a Certification Engineer, you are part of the team that develops SKFs condition monitoring products. These products are key enablers for SKF to deliver ‘Rotation as a Service’ and support our other offerings around the rotating shaft. You are responsible for ensuring that our electronic products comply with applicable safety and regulatory standards throughout the whole lifecycle. To do so you will work closely with our development teams and provide them with design support.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Developing a good knowledge of the standards used for our products
- Planning, organizing and leading product-related certification activities
- Keeping up to date on certification authority technical discussions
- Managing, supporting, and developing pre-compliance tests, whether in-house or at external test facilities
- Collaborating with accredited test houses to perform product certification activities like EMC, Shock & Vibration, Radio, etc.
- Reviewing applications for certification to determine whether new/existing products meet industry standards/regulations
- Ensuring adherence to and improvement of the development team's way of working.
- Travel may be required to support certain certification activities
We expect you to have/be
- University degree, preferably in electrical engineering or related field
- Previous experience working with the certification of electronic products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good proficiency in English language
It is also an advantage if you have
- Previously worked in a Certification Engineering role
- Experience working with/knowledge of international standards for product certification (IEC, UL, CSA, CE, UKCA, ATEX etc. including Radio Directive (FCC/ISED), EMC directive, Electrical safety, environmental-related testing/certification)
- Experience in developing and maintaining certification plans
SKF is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we firmly believe that a diverse workforce is essential for our continued success. Therefore, we only focus on your experience, skills, and potential. Come as you are – just be yourself. #weareSKF
You will enjoy working here if you
As a person, you like to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment with a focus on delivering high-quality products. You are a communicative team player that is driven by the interaction of team members as well as stakeholders. You have high integrity and the ability to build relationships with people on all kinds of levels in different organizations.
- A chance to be part of the full product lifecycle of our industry-leading condition monitoring products, from design and implementation to series manufacturing and maintenance.
- A healthy work-life balance with the possibility of doing some work from home/remotely.
- A competent team that will help when things get tough.
- Being part of SKF’s bonus program
Some additional information for you
This position will be located in Luleå, Sweden
You will report to Group Leader Test Engineering, located in Luleå, Sweden.
Is this you?
If the answer is yes, please submit your application with CV and cover letter (in English) no later than 19th of March, 2023
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.