Electrician (Elektriker Techniker) (f/m/d) [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 27507243
Yrke: Serviceelektriker, installation
Arbetets ort: Kiruna, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2023-05-27
The main purpose would be to help the test engineers to build the electrical systems of the test stand for Isar Aerospace liquid rocket engine. Need to install control cabinets, route cables, connect sensors and actuators according to wiring diagrams. Test Bench Electrician will support the test- and propulsion engineers to conduct their test campaigns on rocket engine prototypes and subsystems thereof by maintaining and changing parts of the measurement and actuation chain.
More specifically, you will:
- Support test- and propulsion engineers to conduct test campaigns
- Be responsible for cable routing
- Control cabinets installation
- Perform installation of sensor and actuators
- Build electrical installations from diagrams
- Be responsible for maintenance
Who you are and what you have
- Successful apprenticeship/ technician in the field of electrics / electronics or similar
- Experienced with 24DC systems and 230/400 V systems
- Knowledge of 24DC systems and 230/400 V systems
- Passionate about new space, curious and eager to learn
- Humble and willing to go out of your way to help others
- Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Referral bonus
- Learning allowance
- Company events
- Coffee/tea, soft drinks, snacks, fruit at workplace
- Subsidized lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Transportation to work
- Company healthcare
- Relocation help: we can provide housing in Kiruna
- Employee Participation Program
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?