Chemical Engineer [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 27508232
Yrke: Civilingenjör, process, kemiteknik
Arbetsgivare: Suncarbon AB
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2023-05-28
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Civilingenjör, process, kemiteknik
Språk: Engelska; Svenska
We are looking for a dedicated chemical engineer to take part in the scale-up journey of SunCarbon! SunCarbon is a startup company with a novel process of retrieving lignin, a renewable resource with a huge potential of replacing many of the fossile-based products that we use in our day-to-day life. We are currently in the next step of developing our patent pending process into a commercial process in ton scale.
The person we are looking for will be working hands-on in a lab to understand the chemistry of the process, and at the same time calculating the equipment needs for a full-scale installation. Relevant experience in process engineering and working with suppliers is needed. We believe that you have a bachelor- or masters-degree in chemical engineering and working experience from such position.
In a startup company like SunCarbon, it’s important to be creative, self-propelling and structured. You will be part of a small but growing team with an extensive network of vendors, customers, material suppliers, etc. We hope that you will share our ambitious vision of the future and work towards it together with us!
· Structuring, planning and performing the SunCarbon process, inhouse and together with suppliers
· Identifying, evaluating and contacting key equipment suppliers
· Calculating and simulating process conditions
Skills and personal success factors
· Professional Swedish and full professional English proficiency
· Organized and thorough
· Result-oriented and passionate
· Autonomous, Independent and creative when needed
· Comfortable in initiating new contacts
· Minimum 3 years of work experience
Travelling will be needed from time to time (less than 4 times per year)
Applications are processed continuously