Accounting Manager [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 28186043
Arbetsgivare: BAXTER Liko AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2023-11-25
KvalifikationerSpråk: Svenska; Engelska
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Now we are looking for an Accounting Manager in Alvik, Luleå. The role of the NORDICS Accounting Manager is to ensure accuracy and integrity of US GAAP and statutory financial reporting within the Nordics region, provide expertise in complex accounting matters and decisions, and build strong partnership with Shared Service Centre, local country finance, commercial and other functional organizations to support financial and accounting processes in compliance with US GAAP and statutory requirements and company’s policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
- You will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and integrity of US GAAP and statutory financial reporting for the countries in scope and provide expertise in complex accounting matters and decisions.
- You will be responsible for statutory tax compliance for the countries in scope and completing statutory tax filings.
- You will be also responsible for ensuring all external legal and statutory reporting and filing obligations are met on behalf of the Directors. Examples such as Intrastat, VAT, Government mandated statistics, Income tax and other.
- You will provide local support to country management.
- You will maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders: local business, operations and decision support management. Provide Country sales and service management support as necessary.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the completion of all accounting transactions (Accruals, prepaid, Revenue deferments) in an efficient, cost-effective manner, and supports Account Receivable and Accounts Payables when necessary.
- You will ensure that the timely completion of all period closing requirements and the consistent application of all accounting & company policies
- You will prepare country level balance sheet and cash flow reviews
- You will ensure the timely completion of all local statutory reporting, audit, and tax requirements
- You will provide JDE expertise; coordination of training to fulfill local needs
- You will coordinate of local efforts to achieve Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (SOX), including any required testing, training and process or control improvements required
- You will be the contact person for authorities or other external parties, such as auditors, banks, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University graduate in finance/accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and finance; Must be familiar with U.S. GAAP
- Proven experience in a multinational environment and/or audit.
- International experience required; Experience with U.S. company strongly preferred
- Full or partial accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA is required
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Inquisitive nature
- Detailed knowledge of local GAAPs for the countries in scope
- Strong process and continuous improvement skills
- Supportive, positive attitude and approach to work
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good PC and software skills; Microsoft products a must; JD Edwards or similar ERP system strongly preferred
Make an impact at Baxter's thriving Luleå site in Sweden. We are dedicated to manufacturing Liko patient lifts, slings, and accessories that enhance the mobility and care of individuals worldwide. Join our award-winning team, honored with the prestigious Swedish Lean Prize 2021, and contribute to a brighter future at Baxter's Luleå site.