Civil Structural Engineer to H2 Green Steel! [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 28473671
Yrke: Civilingenjör, bygg
Arbetets ort: Boden, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2024-02-21
Do you want to contribute to create positive environmental impact on the society? If so, you can be our next talented employee.
H2 Green Steel is on a mission to disrupt the global steel industry by producing green steel, with the end goal of bringing down CO2 emissions to zero. By using green hydrogen and fossil-free electricity instead of coal; water and heat will be our primary emissions. By 2030, our ambition is to produce 5 million tonnes of green steel annually in our fully integrated, digitalized, and sustainable plant in Boden, located in northern Sweden - currently in construction phase. But this is just the beginning – our expertise in green hydrogen will enable us to decarbonize other industries in addition to steel, and we look forward to what’s next in store for us.
We are looking for talented, innovative, and purpose-driven people to join our rapidly growing and diverse team, on site, in Boden. Our employees get to learn everyday, implement the latest technology and test and put their ideas into practice. Together, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core – for our people, customers, investors, society, and planet.
Civil Structural Engineer
The Civil & Structural (CS) engineer is responsible for overseeing the civil and structural design work for one of the areas (Steel Mill, Iron Reduction, Hydrogen Plant, Balance of Plant and Ground Works) in H2GS Boden Project. As CS-engineer, you are responsible for our engineering partners. You will be responsible for ensuring coordination of our engineering partners to reach cost and time efficient design solutions for all Civil and Structural work related to your area.
As civil, structural, and architectural engineering, you will report to the CSA Engineering Lead, but you will also participate in the cross-functional delivery teams.
As part of the owner's engineering team, you are responsible for engineering assurance within your discipline. Delivery of the work is through our EPCm and OEM partners and you ensure that they get the information and feedback required to deliver the work in a safe, cost-effective and schedule-effective way. You will represent H2GS for the civil and structural discipline, being the single point of contact for the delivery and quality of the discipline.
• Own H2GS civil & structural engineering and design
• Provide leadership and guidance on developing engineering and design strategy and concepts.
• Manage engineering work to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specifications, and process equipment operating targets.
• Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• Manage the work of our EPCm engineering partners for civil & structural engineering and design
• Develop or select engineering and design standards and procedures to ensure that quality requirements are met and consistent.
• Substantial previous working experience in major industrial capital projects
• Highly developed knowledge of industrial scale steel and concrete structures
• Previous project experience within Scandinavian building codes and standards
• Experience in project planning, execution (including construction realities), management, and communication with all stakeholders in large successful capital projects.
• Extensive experience in working with EPCM civil construction engineers
• Must be knowledgeable about industry best practices and change management.
• Recent experience managing engineering and construction activities in large capital projects
• Experience managing engineering partners
• Excellent management and interpersonal/communication skills.
• Demonstrable ability to cooperate, collaborate, and work effectively in a complex multi-team environment with sometimes competing views and overlapping responsibilities.
• Advanced ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with all internal and external entities.
• Capable of working in a dynamic environment without set processes and procedures.
Mångfaldigt prisbelönta StudentConsulting är ett av Skandinaviens största och ledande rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag med fokus på studenter, akademiker och yrkesutbildade. Tack vare ett stort nätverk och lång erfarenhet har vi tillsatt över 20 000 jobb det senaste året. Vi erbjuder intressanta och utmanande tjänster på både hel- och deltid inom områden som IT, teknik, ekonomi, administration, HR, marknadsföring, kundtjänst, försäljning, industri, produktion, logistik och transport. Hitta din framtid på www.studentconsulting.com