Civil Structural Engineer (Stockholm/Luleå) [OBS denna annons har utgått]Annons: 28493105
Yrke: Civilingenjör, byggnadskonstruktion
Arbetsgivare: QRIOS Life Science & Engineering AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2024-02-19
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Civilingenjör, byggnadskonstruktion
Are you a Civil Structural Engineer with 4-7 years of experience within big industrial projects? Do you have great communication and project management skills? Maybe you want to try something new and do something benefitial for our planet?
If all of the abow suits you, APPLY TODAY!
Our client is looking for a Civil Structural Engineer based in Stockholm or Boden/Luleå for an consultant assignment for a period of 1 year but with a good chance to prolongination. The assignments requires that you have a good knowledge of the Swedish market, are fluent in English and have the oppurtunity to travel international a couple of days every month. The need is urgent so the start date is as soon as possible.
About the position
The Civil & Structural (CS) engineer is responsible for overseeing the civil and structural design work for one of the areas (Steel Mill, Iron Reduction, Hydrogen Plant, Balance of Plant and Ground Works) in given Project. As CS-engineer, you are responsible for our client engineering partners. You will be responsible for ensuring coordination of the engineering partners to reach cost and time efficient design solutions for all Civil and Structural work related to your area.
As civil, structural, and architectural engineering, you will report to the CSA Engineering Lead, but you will also participate in the cross-functional delivery teams.
As part of the owner's engineering team, you are responsible for engineering assurance within your discipline. Delivery of the work is through our EPCm and OEM partners and you ensure that they get the information and feedback required to deliver the work in a safe, cost-effective and schedule-effective way. You will represent our client for the civil and structural discipline, being the single point of contact for the delivery and quality of the discipline.
- Own the civil & structural engineering and design
- Provide leadership and guidance on developing engineering and design strategy and concepts.
- Manage engineering work to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specifications, and process equipment operating targets.
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Manage the work of our EPCm engineering partners for civil & structural engineering and design
- Develop or select engineering and design standards and procedures to ensure that quality requirements are met and consistent.
- Substantial previous working experience in major industrial capital projects
- Highly developed knowledge of industrial scale steel and concrete structures
- Previous project experience within Scandinavian building codes and standards
- Experience in project planning, execution (including construction realities), management, and communication with all stakeholders in large successful capital projects.
- Extensive experience in working with EPCM civil construction engineers
- Must be knowledgeable about industry best practices and change management.
- Recent experience managing engineering and construction activities in large capital projects
- Experience managing engineering partners
- Excellent management and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to cooperate, collaborate, and work effectively in a complex multi-team environment with sometimes competing views and overlapping responsibilities.
- Advanced ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with all internal and external entities.
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment without set processes and procedures.
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the "Ansök" button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.