IT- System Administratör [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: Systemadministratör
Arbetsgivare: Isar Aerospace Sweden AB
Arbetets ort: Kiruna, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-06-16
Isar Aerospace Sweden AB
Geologgatan 14, 1 tr
SE-981 31 Kiruna
IT System Administrator – Full-time
WHO WE ARE
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratize space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us, and launch your career!
WHY JOIN US
• Be at the center of an agile and dynamic team of highly motivated space enthusiasts
• Have the opportunity to make a true impact on the world and work towards a truly inspirational purpose
• As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey
• Huge learning potential and the opportunity to build things from the ground up (literally)
• You’ll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy
• Flat hierarchy and open communication
The primary purpose of the role is to oversee and maintain all aspects of the company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems.
More specifically, you will:
• Manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software.
• Perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems and assess viruses and potential threats to the company’s network.
• Make suggestions for improvements to our computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery as needed.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE
• You should have a BSc or MSc Degree
• Experience in a similar role in Windows/Linux client and server administration.
• Experience with computer networks (Router, Firewall, VPN, VOPI) and IT security.
• Working knowledge of the following scripting languages is nice to have, but not an absolute requirement: Bash/Powershell, Python/PHP and software packages like Apache, SQL databases, LDAP, Active Directory, chef.
• Highly organized and proactive with high attention to detail.
• Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Fluent English. Swedish knowledge is a plus.
För mer information, se vår webbplats:
Varaktighet: tills vidare
Kontaktperson: Romina Buonaccorso email@example.com