Field Operations Manager [OBS denna annons har utgått]Yrke: Driftchef, energi
Arbetsgivare: GE Energy Sweden AB
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2021-10-16
Job Description Summary
The Field Operations Manager / Site Manager will lead our largest onshore wind site project in Europe! With 2 consecutive sites and 312 wind turbines, this landmark project will lead over 30 direct reports as well as partner with an on-site Customer Service Leader and with the customer to execute on contract requirements. This unique and strategic position is a critical role accountable for optimized operations, fiscal management, and total site safety & leadership. Overall scope includes managing daily site operations, turbine maintenance and output, as well as exemplify excellence in leadership, ownership of the P&L, safety, and quality control, and aligned with GE Behaviors.
- Customer focused approach to build long term relationships with customers to deliver business objectives.
- Strong functional knowledge in Operations and Maintenance best industry practices, planning, organizing, coordinating, executing and controlling the wind farm activities, productivity improvements, operational excellence in outage management, trouble shooting, fault/data analytics, and warranty administration.
- Drive the safety culture at the site inclusive of contracted partners and customers.
- Drive results to meet the established KPI’s and site financial targets.
- Collaborate and oversee contractual obligations and activities, working closely with project owners and various customers daily to exceed site operational and performance targets related to wind turbine electrical and mechanical equipment and BOP.
- Be innovative and engaged in all areas of facility operations aligned with the site plan to include creative problem solving with LEAN thinking.
- Responsible for leading the site team which includes maintenance mechanics, technicians, and operators.
- Initiate and support staffing requirements, counseling, coaching, training, and corrective action concerning employees and contracted partners; and career progression and succession planning.
- Assist with Profit & Loss (P&L) reporting responsibilities, cash management of inventory and managing customer performance guarantees.
- Partner with cross-functional teams like Sales, Commercial Operations, Sourcing, Finance, HR to meet the deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR a high school diploma/GED plus 4 years of experience in a field services role)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a field services or equivalent managerial role in the energy industry (preferred)
- Additional Technical Certification in Wind Energy or Electrical/Electronic field
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability, willingness, and adaptability to take initiative and work without direct supervision
- Advanced computer skills utilizing word and spreadsheet processing, e-mail programs, facility control and management systems, and computer diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
- Wind turbine or energy industry experience
- Advanced electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic experience, including use of hydraulic power tools
- Experience with heavy equipment required for facility maintenance with a working knowledge of crane and rigging requirements
- Comprehensive writing skills to meet contractual reporting obligations, as required
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personnel at all levels inside and outside of the Wind Farm
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.