Back-end Software DeveloperAnnons: 25310298
Arbetsgivare: Grepit AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-01-31
Grepit was founded as a spin-off of Luleå University of Technology and now has offices in Sweden (Luleå, Linköping, and Stockholm) and in the US (Palo Alto, CA). Our multidisciplinary team combines engineers within the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, and embedded systems.
We develop solutions and products for a broad range of customers from different sectors (automotive, mining, smart buildings/cities, etc.). Our business model is not to offer pure consultancy but to have a closer collaboration with all our customers, help them with their needs with in-house developed solutions, and see them succeed with their goals.
We need skilled and enthusiastic people that want to join our team and become an important part of Grepit where both parties can improve and help each other towards a joint success.
Description of the role
We are looking for an experienced back-end developer to join our team and be core member in our projects. You will work with other back-end software developers, testers and create solutions based on our customers’ needs. We like to have people in our team that can work independently but also play a key role in the team helping making decisions that fit as best the project development and the customer interest. As a member of the engineering team, you’ll build and deliver backend solutions such as APIs, integrations, and architecture components to enable the rapid growth of all our products.
- Create highly scalable and reliable microservices architectures
- Contribute with your decision and ideas to the development and suggest possible solution from ideation to deployment
- Apply modern backend technologies, including but not limited to Python, Django, Redis, and AWS
- Deliver high-quality software (clean, tested, and well-documented code) as well as value to end customers
- Work in a collaborative and distributed team by supporting and reviewing other developer’s code
Your profile :
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or equivalent. Alternatively you have gained similar knowledge from work experience.
- You have experience and understanding of front-end technologies such as Java, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge/Experience with SOLID, SQL or NoSQL database
- You can efficiently write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with functional and Object-Oriented programming languages
- You have experience building distributed and highly scalable systems including REST APIs and event-driven architectures
- You have good communication skills, and are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You can work from our main office in Luleå, or one of our satellite offices in Sweden (Stockholm/Gothenburg/Lund/Linköping).
It is a plus if:
- You have worked on projects using agile development methods like Scrum.
- You are flexible and willing to travel if required.
For additional information about the application please get in touch with our recruiter contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should contain a CV and copies of any certificate.