Mechanical Design Engineer - Battery systemsAnnons: 26360190
Arbetsgivare: Zpark Energy Systems AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-08-31
Hardcore engineering and cutting-edge innovation in a fast-moving tech start-up. Interested? Are you up for a challenge? We are now searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer for our battery system development team. You will work with various engineering challenges within the mechanical design of battery modules and packs.
What you'll do
- Develop battery modules, structures, and packs for stationary battery systems
- Develop structures and enclosures for power electronics and climate system components
- Perform finite element analysis to ensure performance in design
- Present and hold 3D model meetings with technical solutions
- Develop and review mechanical drawings and models with CAD tools
- Prepare documents and instructions for production and have direct communication with them
- Experience gained through work or BSC/MSc mechanical engineering or similar
- Skills in developing mechanical designs with CAD tools such as Fusion 360, Siemens NX, Catia in a product development environment
- You prefer to work in teams and are comfortable with a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines
It's a plus if you also have
- MSc or PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience from developing battery systems/high voltage electronics
There is a possibility to work from remote office.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.