Demand PlannerAnnons: 27933149
Yrke: Produktionsplanerare, tillverkningsindustri
Arbetsgivare: ValueOne AB
Arbetets ort: Piteå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2023-10-15
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: Produktionsplanerare, tillverkningsindustri
ValueOne is looking for a Demand Planner for a consultant assignment at a company in Piteå. The assignment is to start in September/October and is estimated to last for at least one year.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Occupational pension.
- Health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
As Demand Planner, you will be responsible for the short term and long-term demand planning. The work is conducted in close collaboration with the sales, purchasing and production departments. You are going to lead the planning meetings and be the, internal and external, first point of contact in planning topics. Remote work is possible to some extent.
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating an unconstrained demand plan
- Production and demand planning
- Registration of orders and handling order acknowledgements
- Releasing production orders
- Create and maintain demand forecasts for assigned products
- Support Sales by providing guidance on global demand for specific products
Experience and competencies
The person we are looking for must have at least a couple of years’ experience in production and demand planning. Good communication skills and fluency in Swedish and English, both oral and in writing, is a must. An academic degree in a relevant field is meritorious. Experience of working in a global organization is a merit. As a person you are driven, responsible and structured. You are both detailed-oriented and good at thinking holistically.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Johanna Hallnemo at +46 72-1432 379 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.