Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Liko ABAnnons: 26492963
Yrke: SQE Supplier Quality Engineer
Arbetsgivare: BAXTER MEDICAL AB
Arbetets ort: Luleå, Norrbottens län
Senaste ansökningsdatum: 2022-10-05
KvalifikationerArbetslivserfarenhet: SQE Supplier Quality Engineer
Språk: Svenska; Engelska
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Are you eager to develop the supplier base of a medical device manufacturer into an industry leading supplier base through Lean methodologies? We are now looking for a Senior supplier quality engineer, to be part of our team.
You will play an important role in developing our supplier relationships and secure the efficiency of our internal processes.
As a Senior supplier quality engineer, you will work with suppliers to continuously improve quality performance, implement process controls, and develop quality assurance plans with a strategic and visionary mindset.
You will set strategic targets for the supplier quality department and drive to closure through cross functional teams, stakeholders and suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate, Plan, prioritize and execute all activities related to the Supplier quality procedures
- Develop and execute strategical supplier improvement plans
- Participate in NCMR failure analysis activities, drive corrective action when appropriate, and ensure company concerns are adequately addressed by the supplier.
- Interface with supplier’s engineering and quality management concerning problems reported. Ensure that adequate corrective & preventive action is taken to preclude recurrence.
- Develop control plans that define the supplier’s processes, identify those areas of risk and institute quality tools and programs that focus on identification and prevention of quality defects.
- Drive continuous improvement in supplier performance through utilization tools such as DOE, Six Sigma, DMAIC, FMEA, SPC, 8D Root Cause Analysis, and Lean.
Who are you?
You love to have the holistic overview, knowing all the details behind, you have the network skills to be able to communicate throughout all levels and functions of the organization, always find a solution to a problem using your analytical mindset.
You are reliable and accountable for driving your work forward, to include colleagues when needed. You are able to multi-task and methodically manage projects that enable the business to meet corporate objectives.
You speak and write English and Swedish.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or another related technical field. Master’s degree in quality or Operations preferred.
- Lean/Six sigma certification or experience (Advantage)
- 10 years in a Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and/or Engineering role, with a minimum of 5 years in Manufacturing and/or Quality.
- Experience in the medical device industry or automotive industry is an advantage.
- Computer competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Agile, and JD Edwards.
- Working knowledge of US medical device regulations (21 CFR 820, 803, and 806) is an advantage
- Working knowledge of standard quality system requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, Medical Device Directive, Canadian Medical Device Regulation)
What we can offer
- You will be part of a great work atmosphere where you as an employer and the work environment is in focus.
- Lunch benefit on site
- Gym onsite
- Being part of a mission to save and sustain lives where all our efforts are important.